We provide expertise to Private and Public Sector clients to help them meet the Human Resource Management Strategies in the following ways:
- Private or corporate investors audit the management potential which forms a key dimension of the value in an acquisition
- Chief Executives and Board Members use our expertise to verify that the identification of High Potential staff and their Succession Planning is founded on robust assessment of talent
- Line managers who make key appointments need our expertise to predict whether candidates will be able to perform well in new and unfamiliar challenges
- Top management, facing new challenges, deploy people effectively in order to meet their performance targets
- Human Resource Development specialists ensure that the services they deliver meet the strategic needs of the organisation
We help you reduce the risk of making poor decisions by helping you to:
- Identify the criteria against which people should be judged.
- Design and implement the assessment process.
- Benchmark performance against industry-relevant criteria.
- Give individuals career enhancing feedback.
What is the link between Executive Assessment and Development?
Anyone who has attended a school or college reunion after a long absence will know that you can recognise old acquaintances who display much the same personality traits they showed years ago. The adult personality is pretty stable over time. People do change and develop better self-awareness, but major behavioural change is not guaranteed. Changing attitudes and behaviour requires sustained effort on the part of individuals, if more desirable or adaptive behaviours are to endure.
This means that in-depth Psychological Assessment must precede Development in corporate priorities. If you strive to be the best in your sector, you need to recruit and promote the best available talent and exclude the worst. If you recruit or promote flawed or misplaced individuals they risk career derailment, and you risk inflicting reputation damage on the organisation. You cannot fix things later without incurring major cost or lasting damage. All of this is largely avoidable. We are experts in predicting likely outcomes of success or failure because we have the experience, tools and expertise to help you make good decisions. Organisations often call on our services after they have experienced painful failures when it comes to achieving good recruitment or promotion outcomes.
Your ROI for investment in Development will depend on how well development needs are identified during the assessment phase and how these are dovetailed into the mutually agreed development program.