Leaders in Leadership Assessment and Development
JQ Associates are Business Psychologists and Business Consultants who contribute to developing leadership competence by supporting organisations with expertise in Organisational Development and People Development.
We do so by:
- Identifying the best people for roles in your organisation so that they contribute effectively, develop their potential, and build a legacy which enables clients to be leaders in their sector.
- Obtaining excellent diagnostic data using modern, professional assessment tools to deliver accurate, in-depth profiles on people.
- Giving your business access to acknowledged experts who have the requisite work experience in a range of organisations to design processes for Talent Management, Succession Planning, Competency Frameworks, and Human Resource Management Systems.
- Understanding your unique requirements; linking these to our expertise in the assessment and development of talent, executive coaching and career management services, to ensure future business success.
We are able to guarantee service excellence through bringing together top-quality business consultants who use the best available tools. The application of Business Psychology to the challenge of creating effective, profitable and ethical organisations assumes that science will be applied to identify shortcomings and build on strengths in the organisation. We always use diagnostics and base our work on the thorough analysis of relevant data. We use valid and reliable diagnostics. These include:
- Unique profiling methods which match the abilities of people to the demands of different work environments.
- Measures of personality and temperament such as the Neo Personality Inventory, Hogan Development Survey, OPQ and Values Orientation, which look at the “bright side” and “dark side” of personality.
- Measures which benchmark and profile your leaders and identify their development needs.
- Diagnostic measures such as the Employee Wellbeing Survey, which identify danger areas relating to stress and psychological health of employees.
- Assessment and Development Centres and 360 degree tools built around a competency framework we develop for your organisation.
- Diagnostics such as the Team Climate Inventory enable us to measure strengths and weaknesses in Team Working across the business.
When clients contract with professionals for the delivery of services in executive assessment and development, they want to do so with a party that they can trust to provide a high level of professionalism, continuity, and reliability.
The “Associate Model” for delivering professional services has a number of potential advantages over other commercial company structures when it comes to “Business Continuity”. While one Associate may have the primary relationship with a client, others of equal stature and capability are available to be drawn in to provide services. At the same time, each Associate is a business resource in their own right, responsible for generating revenue, managing their own costs, and delivering services autonomously.
Unlike professional firms which employ a spectrum of junior and senior professionals with high fixed costs such as overheads relating to premises, equipment and staff costs, the Associate model is much more robust at any point in the economic cycle.
Clients who use JQA are assured that they are serviced by highly qualified and experienced professionals. There is less risk of fluctuating service levels or lack of continuity than contracting with companies which are subject to take over, downsizing, deskilling, or disposal.